We are currently hiring Polish speakers to join our team of Payroll enthusiasts! If you are already experienced with Polish Payroll norms and rules, apply now!
We are currently looking for someone who lives in Poland, but would come to Prague once in a quarter (3months).
– Process Payroll data of assigned customers
– Ensure acuracy
– Meet set up deadlines
– Reporting and data analysis
– Update accordingly payroll system
– Cloose cooperation with accounting team and HR
– Examining and handling client payroll records (current employees, new hires, terminations, leaves of absence, wage changes, transfers etc.)
– Ensuring that all criteria for the auxiliary systems, accounting, and payroll are satisfied: tax filings, banking activities, wage, benefits, stock, and pension
– Processing payroll in accordance with approved service level agreements and timeframes
– Execution of essential reports, data analysis, and identification of required corrective measures
– Adhering to client payroll standards and processes in an efficient manner
– Act as a point of contact with the accounting, payroll, and human resources divisions of your customer.
– Reporting in SAP and transition to Platnik
– Command of English (B1) and Polish (C1)
– Payroll role experience (1 year minimum)
– MS Office
– Willingness to learn
– Communication skills
– SAP knowledge
– Platnik knowledge is a must!
– Knowledge of excel: pivots, reporting, vlookup
– 5 weeks of paid holiday
– Full remote from Poland!
– Contribution to pension insurance
– Annual bonus
– Meal vouchers (100% paid)
– MultiSport Card
– Language courses
– Teambuilding activities
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.