The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Prague, Czech Republic, is seeking a Senior Policy Officer who will support the Embassy management in shaping and implementing its economic agenda.
- Advise on developments in high tech industry and energy sector
- Raise awareness of opportunities in high tech industry and energy sectors for Dutch public and private stakeholders
- Organize bilateral visits for political, business and civil service delegations
- Implement the Embassy´s economic diplomacy agenda
- Monitor and guard progress of stakeholder processes
- Build relevant network, make connections and také action to further Embassy goals
- Knowledge of the high-tech industry and energy sectors
- Proven experience in logistical and organizational tasks
- Pro-active and energetic personality with ability to perform duties at a considerable level of independence and seniority
- Communicative level of English
- Good command of Czech language is an advantage
- Opportunity to broaden your knowledge of high tech and energy sectors
- Possibility to assist Dutch companies who wish to become active in Czech Republic
- Opportunity to grow and learn new things
- 25 days of paid leave
- 13th month salary
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.