The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Prague, Czech Republic, is seeking a motivated Senior Policy Officer for Political Affairs to join the Embassy team. This is a temporary position to reinforce the Embassy operations.
- Provide analysis and policy advice in the matters of national and international politics, security policy and developments in Czech society
- Monitor media and identify relevant stakeholders for the Embassy
- Organize visits and events from initial concept to implementation, including related administrative tasks and documentation
- Contribute to results of the Embassy´s policy agenda
- Report to the management on the progress and issues that occur
- Relevant experience in similar position (international or governmental organization) is a plus
- Strong interest in national and international politics
- Energetic and hands-on with ability to quickly translate ideas into actions
- Skilled in social media and MS Office
- Communicative level of English and advanced level of Czech language
- Opportunity to grow and learn new things
- Possibility to gain diplomatic experience
- Chance to broaden your overview on national and international politics
- 25 days of paid leave
- 13th month salary
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.