Are you ready to join a global enterprise, a leading provider of business solutions, sourcing, and procurement?
We are looking for experts in purchasing and procurement specialists who will help guide and lead team members and clients in finding the most effective fruitful strategies based on thorough research and market analysis.
We need experienced business developers who are able to support their clients in every aspect, from sales to supply, analyses to assessments – experienced managers with the skills and knowledge to provide unique unconventional solutions for the betterment of any business.
As a Senior Procurement Analyst you will be in charge of:
– Leading sourcing projects including negotiation, strategy development and contract execution
– Identifying improvement possibilities
– Searching for the most suitable suppliers (logistics)
– Coaching the team members.
– Minimum of 5 years of experience in sourcing, procurements, consulting, purchasing, or managing suppliers, including minimum of 3 years of experience working with contracts, negotiating, and logistics operations.
– Ability to effectively lead and communicate complex business strategies to stakeholders and clients
– Pro-active management and monitoring abilities within a team of procurement and analyst specialists.
* 5 weeks of holidays + Sick days
* Meal Vouchers
* Cafeteria Benefit Points
* Home office offered – at the moment you may be starting from home
* Referral bonus
* Relax zones in the office
* Training and Language courses
* Contribution to Pension and Life Insurance
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.