Do you have a strong command of Norwegian?
Are you an experienced professional in procurement?
Do you want to work for a successful international company based in Prague?
If so, then send me your CV and I will tell you more!
Your daily responsibilities will be:
– Sourcing vendors and negotiating with them
– Processing RFx documents
– Cooperating with stakeholders in KPIs, forecasts, the scope of work, etc.
– Analyzing data (spend and costs)
– Participating in reporting (e.g. reporting results)
– Total Cost Models
– Improving processes
– Being involved in problem-solving processes
– Fluent Norwegian AND English (C1) (Swedish is a plus)
– 4+ years of procurement/supply chain/sourcing work experience
– Previous experience with communication with customers and clients
– Bachelor’s degree
– Strong PC skills (mainly PowerPoint and Excell)
– Interpersonal skills
– Analytical mind
– Negotiation skills
– 5 weeks of holiday
– Home office offered
– Sick days
– Meal vouchers
– Language and training courses
– Pension and Life Insurance
– Refreshments at the workplace
– Team-building events
– Referral bonus
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.