Do you have a solid experience in Procurement/Supply Chain?
Do you want to keep growing profesionally in this area?
Do you speak Norwegian or Swedish and English?
Then apply now!
For our esteemed client based in Prague, we are looking for strongly-motivated candidates with background in Procurement, who enjoy communication and negotiation with different stakeholders, are tech savvy, and who are able to dive into the data and transfer them into comprehensible recommendations that allow for streamlining of the process.
Among your responsibilities will be
– sourcing and negotiating with vendors
– supporting stakeholders in defining strategy, scope of work, KPIs
– developping and maintaining project documentation
– analyze current spend and looking for ways of saving costs
– preparing Total Cost Models
– providing industry and supplier know-how and research
– Fluent Norwegian or Swedish (C1) and English (C1)
– Minimum of 4 years of sourcing/procurement/supply chain experience
– B.A. degree or equivalent work experience
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills – ability to analyze data and present recommendations to clients
– Good communication skills – familiarity with technical terminology
– Superb negotiation skills
– Client and supplier management experience in international environment
– 5 weeks of holiday
– Sick days
– Meal vouchers
– Cafeteria points
– Home office offered – hybrid model of work
– Refreshments at workplace
– Training and language courses
– Team-building and large company-wide events
– Pension and Life Insurance
– Referral bonus
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.