Do you have experience with procurement, do you like to negotiate and are you fluent in English?
We are looking for a Senior Specialist who would provide Procurement leadership, expertise and best value solutions to the EMEA Procurement organization in the following areas:
– lead fleet competitive bids,
– evaluate proposals,
– negotiate contracts and govern supplier performance in order to drive consistent and most efficient leverage of resources and priorities.
– drive standardized processes,
– benchmark regional vs global best practices,
– ensure adoption and compliance of standard processes,
– effectively negotiate legal terms and conditions,
– evaluate and compare bidder proposals for clear award recommendation,
– analysis and action plans and more.
Salary: up to 100 000 CZK/month
Contract: 6 months with the possibility of prolongation
– project management experience (preferably 3-5 years),
– experience in contract negotiation, running a competitive bids, invoice payment resolutions,
– university degree,
– fluent English, any additional language is a plus,
– analytical skills with MS Excel,
– strong work ethic.
Nice to have:
– knowledge of Compass, SAP.
– International environment
– Meal vouchers
– 5 weeks of holiday
– Pension insurance
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.