Great opportunity in the international company with offices in Prague, London, Hong Kong, the USA and Australia. This role is a good fit for a person with previous similar experience for 5+ years and technical background from SW/web development. You will work in a leading company creating their own product in FinTech field – working capital financial technology solutions.
As the Product Manager you will manage the product lifecycle and act as the bridge between the development teams and the market. You will be responsible for understanding market needs, defining the strategic roadmap, translating requirements and making released products successful in the market.
- Document and communicate business value, requirements, and constraints for product features with business stakeholders.
- Define scope of product releases by prioritizing based on corporate initiatives, internal stakeholder feedback, and customer demands as well as capacity constraints.
- Translate business needs into wireframes and stories to communicate requirements with the development.
- Act as the voice of the business to the technical teams and as the voice of the customer to the scrum team.
- Manage UX design projects by engaging designers and stakeholders to address product requirements.
- Work directly with the commercial team and external users to gain first hand understanding of product needs.
- Collaborate with marketing team: communicate effectively product feature value; build launch plans and product marketing strategy.
- Own the strategic roadmap for your product.
- Make strategic product decisions based on corporate growth plan, market trends, and feedback from both internal stakeholders and product users.
- Collaborate with Business Analyst team: be a strategic leader and mentor; translate business needs into wireframes and stories; define value statements and measurements of success for feature delivery and support the team in quantifying delivered value.
- Participate in recurring strategic product meetings with high profile partners.
- Proven track record of success in delivering new products and/or new strategic features
- Experience using user and data analysis to support product decisions
- Experience conducting user interviews and participating in high profile account interactions.
- Experience with user story writing and backlog management via JIRA or similar tools.
- Experience in Agile software development methodology (certification is a plus).
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial work style, innovative, energetic, and well-organized.
- Strong desire to take ownership of full product life cycle.
- Leadership / mentorship skills + strong people management skills, including the ability to coach and grow direct reports, as well as influence and coach indirect reports.
- 20% annual bonus
- 25 vacation days
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria 12.000/year
- Annual public transport ticket
- Pension/life insurance contributions
- Regular team buildings, volunteer activities
- Language courses (90 minutes/week)
- Office in the city centre – Prague 1
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.