Would you like to be part of a rapidly expanding worldwide firm?
Our client is looking for a Senior Project Manager.
The following are your responsibilities as a Senior Project Manager:
– Leading and planning projects, daily communication with stakeholders
– Ensuring project development and technical utility, meeting deadlines
– Management of senior stakeholders, assessing business challenges and resolving obstacles
– Management of the PM team, cross team management and role/tasks delegation
– Responsibility over the financial part of the project, budgeting, cost management, forecasting
– Ad-hoc tasks, acting fast when changes have to be made
– Risk management activities, change management and strategic planning
– Preparing documentation for audits
– Advanced level of written and spoken English (C1)
– Project Management experience (5+ years) is required.
– PM budget and resource management experience
– Experience with
– Knowledge and experience with Project management tools such as: JIRA, Confluence, MS Project and MS Office (at least one)
– Certificates such as Prince2, Scrum, Agile methods, PMP, SAP are an advantage!
– Communicational skills
– Organizational and prioritization skills
– 5 weeks of holidays
– 4 Sick days
– Meal vouchers
– Referral bonuses
– Multisport card
– Refreshment in the office
– Work on interesting projects
– Professional development
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one. For more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search