Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback. Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases. Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
You are responsible for
- Design and execute test scenarios, manual and automatic scripts
- Design and perform functional and regression manual and automatic tests
- Document software defects, using a defect tracking tool, escalate aging and priority defects
- Document test procedures to ensure repeatability and compliance with standards
- Review software documentation to ensure low software delivery risks
- Working in close cooperation with BA and developers
- MSc (or pre-MSc) in Computer Science/Engineering
- 5+ year of relevant QA experience
- Experienced in desktop/web .NET applications testing
- Understanding of testing approaches and methodologies
- DBMS: MS SQL Server
- Programming languages: SQL, XML
- English and Czech– written and verbal communication skills
Tests management and automation tools: HP ALM(QC), HP UFT(QTP), BTR: JIRA, NoSQL (Reddis), MS Azure, Programming languages: C# (basic), Virtualization technologies: VMware, VirtualBox
- A fixed salary with an annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Regular Home Office (2-3x per week)
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Mobile phone and notebook – we offer an unlimited tariff and 3GB of data.
- English lessons – because we work globally in international teams
- MAKRO card, VIP Datart
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria bonus scheme
- Public transport contribution – we contribute to your year-long fare.
- Pension insurance contribution
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.