A great opportunity to forward your career to the next level. The position is open in the company working on the development of SW products for hospitality which helps restaurants ad amusement parks in providing better and faster services to its customers. The products are used on the global market and have become solution #1.
You will work in the international company with the headquarter in the USA, so active use of English is guaranteed! All teams work in Agile environment with the use of Scrum methodology.
- Take responsibility for quality assessment of a front-end product built with new technologies
- Participate in an agile development team, implementing user stories with automated and manual testing to verify acceptance criteria
- Work with Product Managers, Project Managers, Services and Support departments to understand and implement business requirements
- Work to maintain and support customer relationships
- Provide accurate estimation of testing effort and input into project timelines.
- 4+ years’ experience in Quality Assurance
- Hands-on knowledge of automation frameworks (beyond record/play)
- Experience with SoapUI
- Previous experience in any of the following languages: C#, Java, Python
- Ability to understand things from system architecture to technical specifics, you see the big picture and how everything—and everyone—works together from start to finish
- Passion about quality and performance, while understanding the tradeoff between time and perfection. Desire to explore different approaches and apply them to new problems
- Good English – international company
- Working with strong IT professionals and learning best practices
- International environment of the stable company
- Nice office with table football, play station and summer grill. Location: Karlín
- Team buildings, business breakfasts
- Flexible working hours, 1 Home Office weekly on agreement with a manager
- Benefits: 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, Cafeteria program – 12.000 CZK/year + 3% from your salary, Multisport card and others.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.