The largest and the most known american security software company is looking for an experienced QA Engineer Senior – it is a freelancing one year limited project with a full time home office! Start at October 2023 is required.
We are protecting digital freedom all around the world and we empower people to explore the online world safely and confidently. Help us fulfill this mission for small to medium businesses. We are empowering businesses and IT professionals by bringing the much-loved CCleaner to a cloud-based remote management application, scalable for hundreds of thousands of managed devices.
Our solution is based on ASP.NET, backend services running in .NET 6, and a client application running in C++. Last but not least, we build hi-tech products of top quality and in fast delivery based on solid CI/CD pipelines.
Your mission would be to co-build top quality products by manual testing and extending automated tests.
What you will do:
- Work side by side with developers, manage team for delivery in the best quality by preparing test designs, proposing new / modify processes and gatings.
- Participate in new feature and regression testing
- Help to build a quality of a new feature from an idea to a delivery
- Automate Integration, Regression, and E2E tests
- Contribute to test frameworks and to QA community of excellence
- Hunt for bugs and eventually fix them
- Help to mentor the junior colleagues
What we need:
- Good eye for detail and bug catching
- Ability to prepare the test designs
- Ability to extend existing automated tests
- Solid knowledge of IT common areas (Windows OS, networks, security…).
- Knowledge of test automation tools like: selenium
What we welcome:
- .NET experience
- Working in a cloud env (AWS)
- Knowledge of network communication like HTTP, REST API or willingness to learn them
- Work with Git, Docker, TeamCity, Jira and Confluence
- very attractive financial evaluation, freelancing contract – one year limited – start from October 2023
- full home office or occasional commuting to the office if you want (Prague)
- full technical equipment
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.