The company is a global company with Swedish company culture.
A leading productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries.
In the 150 countries where you can find the company, they encourage own employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with support from their leaders.
They are established in Örebro and will extend a team with two Recruitment Specialists located in Prague.
Currently, we search teammate in the position of Recruitment Specialist to support our Talent Acquisition Team in the new organization Regional Center of Excellence HR Nordics.
In your role as Recruiter Specialist, you will support the business through creating a strong pipeline of talented candidates and fill job vacancies end to end. You will collaborate with Hiring Managers on finding mainly (but not only) IT candidates.
As a Recruitment Specialist and in collaboration with the team, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing for the best suitable candidates via social media – Facebook, LinkedIn
- Create Pipelines and search candidates.
- Running the hiring and recruitment process and bringing support and advice to hiring managers.
- Creating adverts, advertised in relevant job portals, channels and social media.
- Interviewing, verifying references and comparing qualifications.
- Preparing job offers according to the established salary ranges and benefits in close collaboration with local HR.
- Developing the core recruitment process and ways of working for attracting talents.
Knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree required in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or similar
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and websites like LinkedIn (LinkedIn Recruiter) and Facebook
- Experience of digitalization and automation of HR processes
- Knowledge of conducting different types of interview techniques (e.g. structured, competency based and behavioral)
- Good knowledge of cloud based HR systems like SAP SuccessFactors or similar as well as Microsoft 365 and Teams
- Fluency in English, other languages such as Swedish/German etc. are an advantage
The client offers:
They are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity, and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
- Cell phone
- Fantastic recruiter tools
- Interesting salary
- Flexible start/end of working hours
- Educational courses, training, onboarding
- Work mostly from home
- Corporate events
- Opportunity to work up hours
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.