ManpowerGroup, a world leader in innovative workforce & HR solutions, is looking for a new colleague to join its intern HR department in Prague.
You will be responsible for the recruitment of our new intern team members all over the Central & Eastern Europe.
What is it about?
· Sourcing new consultants/recruiters for our foreigner branches
· Using a lot of different recruitment methods to source the best candidates (advertisements, active search on social media – LinkedIn especially, etc.)
· Prescreening job applicants via telephone/Skype
· Creating an applicant‘s profile with his evaluation for hiring managers
· Communication and reporting to regional management and country managers
· Build and maintain effective partnerships and relationships with colleagues and candidates
· Managing our system technology and ensuring data integrity
· Following our company’s policies
We would like you to have:
· Advanced English spoken and written
· Experience in the field of recruitment
· Proactive approach
· Optimistic and a can-do attitude
We can offer you:
· A chance to be a part of the best and biggest personal agency in the world
· Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments – you will never be bored!
· Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development (internal training system, language courses, etc.)
· Meal vouchers, Multisport Card, Cafeteria system
· Laptop, Cell phone
· Possibility of working from home
· Sick Days
· 5 weeks of paid leave
· Modern offices in business center Florentinum – 5 minutes from metro station (B&C lines)
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.