For our client, an international company with a focus on market data and their analysis, we are currently looking for a Senior Research Analyst to join its European Enterprise Applications team. They track the market for business software and also specializes in the future of HR and finance and the role technology will play in these functions. In 2021 their key themes are strategies and business cases for ERP modernization.
They are currently expanding to enable enhanced market coverage and deeper insight into key areas. Your role will support all areas of team activities from tracking the major enterprise software vendors to identifying emerging trends in finance and HR. You will produce unique content and support the team on consulting engagements for many of the world’s leading technology companies.
This is one year fixed contract with a strong possibility of becoming permanent.
This position offers an excellent opportunity to understand how businesses utilize enterprise applications to improve core business processes and how the leading software vendors deliver on their needs. You will also collaborate with other teams, particularly the cloud and intelligent business automation practices.
- Producing regular insightful content for subscription services
- Responding to client inquiries in collaboration with colleagues
- Contributing to the delivery consulting projects
- Working with the team to support winning new business
- Beginning presentation development and public speaking
- Review market forecasts from data teams
Under normal conditions, the role may involve travel, predominately in Europe but also to other regions.
The position calls for a highly motivated and collaborative individual with strong analytical, writing, and presentation skills.
It is particularly important in this role that you have the desire to learn about both the evolution of business and technology especially in relation to key business processes.
Specific requirements for the role include:
- Fluent in English and strong English writing skills
- Numerical analysis skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, including with customers
- Experience with Microsoft Office and other productivity tools
The following experience would be advantageous:
- Prior experience as an analyst
- Prior exposure to core administrative processes and back-office operations
- Competitive compensation package
- Truly flexible, collaborating, and stimulating work environment
- HO possibility
- 3 Sick days
- Meal vouchers + Cafeteria
- Annual bonus
- Office in the city center
- Time for self-development + other regular internal and external trainings
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.