Directs, manages, leads, and coordinates the design, development and operations of the global SAP S/4HANA Cloud tenant for SUSE globally.
Areas of responsibility include business and technical systems design, acquisition and/or development, implementation, and support; infrastructure design, acquisition, implementation, operation, and maintenance; client services support. Establishes functional business plans and technical project/program objectives to meet the short- and long-term goals and metrics of the Finance and overall organization, including internal/external partners required to utilize alternative resourcing plans. Understands, articulates, and optimizes application and process capabilities for use by multiple/all business and IT constituents; drives architectural standards and simplification. Ensures the design, development, delivery and supportability of services/solutions for businesses are in accordance with business and IT objectives.
- Applies mastery level subject matter knowledge of core Finance processes and SAP S/4 HANA Cloud Capabilities, to manage staff activities in solving most complex business/technical issues.
- Understands, articulates, and optimizes application and process capabilities for critical E2E processes such specifically for Order to Cash, Accounts Payable & Procurement, Period Closing and Accounting across the end-to-end IT Stack.
- Acts as the global client owner for SAP S/4 HANA Cloud for SUSE, an drives all IT governance activities required for SUSE´s global ERP backbone.
- Ideally: Extensive hands-on experience to design, configure and support SAP S/4 HANA Cloud programs in Order to Cash area, according to best practices for large and complex engagements.
- Drives architectural simplification and ensures capabilities and applications are done “once for the company”.
- Ensures that systems and applications are highly available and meet or exceed performance expectations, and require little to no support. Ideally experienced with process automation and lean process modelling.
- Provides technical as well as people leadership to bpth internal and external resources.
- Exerts influence horizontally and vertically in the organization; demonstrates business acumen and applies it for effective business engagement with internal customers and effective management of programs and initiatives.
- Drives change management beyond the immediate team and for the business unit; takes personal ownership of the IT strategy and drives support of it.
- Drive value creation and liaise with cross functional teams to clarify business requirements, translate them to feasible technical solutions, recommend enhancements, and meet deliverable deadlines.
- Experienced with SAP Activate methodology is highly desirable.
- Owns and drives the Functional & Technical Roadmap for SAP S/4HANA Cloud with the SAP product management, to continue to enhance the cloud platform.
- Establishes a multi-year functional roadmap, and drives execution across the business and IT organisation.
Education and Experience Required:
- A technical bachelor’s degree or equivalent; advanced degree may be preferred. Five years minimum related experience with minimum two years of management or supervisory experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated strong expertise within relevant fields or disciplines. Strong knowledge or business experience in other business units or functional areas of the company.
- Experience directing and controlling the activities of multiple functions.
- 5+ years of Hands-on experience as SAP ERP business consultant, with specialisation in Finance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both on operational and executive level. Ability to facilitate effective work in diverse, global and virtual teams.
- Proven ability to drive stakeholder engagement on executive level, and to act as the trusted advisor for both critical operational and strategic questions around SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
SUSE is a global leader in innovative, reliable and enterprise-grade open source solutions. We specialize in Enterprise Linux, Kubernetes Management, and Edge solutions, and collaborate with partners and communities to empower our customers to innovate everywhere –- from the data center, to the cloud, to the edge and beyond. SUSE puts the "open" back in open source, giving customers the agility to tackle innovation challenges today and the freedom to evolve their strategy and solutions tomorrow.