We are looking for a Senior IT-oriented candidate, who wants to work in a security area in the banking sector.
The purpose of the job is applying expert knowledge of information security and current threats, combined with knowledge of our priorities and lines of business, to set own strategic goals. Serve as high-level principles on SME financing, manage projects and workflows and make independent decisions within a wide area of responsibility.
- Participate in Tier 2 of the security operatives deployed to detect and respond to breaches and attacks against our infrastructure
- Apply deep knowledge of information security to translating the evolving threat landscape into threats against us, prepare security content and advisory to mitigate/negate
- Apply own knowledge of information security towards developing internal training programs and training other team members
- Serve as SME on internal projects and workstream
- Maintain effective relationships with internal customers, leadership and 3rd parties
- Develops internal tools and automation
- Carry out investigations and coordinated response to the high-level incident
- Strong knowledge of multiple areas of information security, including the basics of legislation, compliance, and risk management
- Strong diplomatic skills
- Strong knowledge of IP networking including network security architecture, cryptography, and the related concept
- Knowledge of Splunk or another SIEM solution
- Experience with malware analysis, security research, and network intrusion detection
- Programming experience in C, Perl or Python
- English language at an advanced level
- We offer work in an international environment
- Security is not just a job for us, it’s our hobby as well
- We are a young and dynamic team
- We are open to working with students and high school and university graduates
- We strongly support career growth
- We have brand new modern offices located in the Anděl area
- We are a team, not just a bunch of colleagues from work
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.