We are looking for a meticulous SDET to contribute to and review the creation of designs for production software. The SDET’s responsibilities include both software development and testing tasks focussing on the testability, robustness, capacity and performance of production software.
* Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to identify the functional and non-functional requirements and create and execute test cases
* Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components
* Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests
* Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes
* Managing the final quality on production release.
* Excellent verbal, written and diagrammatic communication skills
* Excellent designing and programming skills
* Experience with testing and developing for both on-premise and AWS-based systems
* Experience with TDD, BDD, ATDD test methodologies and their corresponding tools
* Experience with performance, load, stress, volume, endurance, scalability and recovery testing and their implementation using industry standard tools
* In Process
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.