Our client, a major global pharmaceutical company focused on women’s health, is currently hiring an accomplished finance professional with international experience and a pro-active mindset. If you are proficient in managing accounting processes at an international level, contact us.
- Facilitating and actively improving Source-to-Settle processes for the Central, Eastern and South Europe (EESC) cluster
- Acting as a liaison between the internal EESC cluster finance team and the shared services centre and local vendors
- Investigating issues such as parked and missing invoices, VAT-linked errors and other issues
- Addressing local vendor queries and managing vendor master data
- Leading the StS reporting
- Cash flow management for entities in the EESC cluster
- A university degree in Finance or Accounting
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting standards
- Experience with shared services centre procedures at an international level
- Experience with Source-to-Settle or similar roles
- Fluent English is a must, Czech is a plus
- An opportunity in a global pharmaceutical company
- Motivating remuneration
- Hybrid work model
- 5 weeks of holidays
- 15 fully reimbursed sick days
- 10 fully reimbursed care leave days
- Yearly Cafeteria budget
- Engagement activities in the workplace
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.