Do you have experience in Supply Chain?
Are you fluent in English?
We are looking for a supply chain professional, who will lead the demand/inventory/material planning activities.
We offer the possibility to work both full remote in Czechia, or going to the office! We are very flexible.
We have positions such as:
Your responsibilities will depend on the specific position, however you will be:
– in daily contact with vendors and clients
– planning in inventory/material/demand/warehouse fields
– inventing strategies
– providing solutions
– have overall responsibility for your field and the whole process of supply chain activities
– daily contact with the other mentioned departments
Would you like to know more? We have a lot to share! Apply now!
What you already have:
– Education in Supply Change Management or a related field preferred
– 5 to 8 years of experience in establishing and managing forecasting processes and demand planning or inventory/warehouse/material planning at a large firm.
– Planning and forecasting experience in electronics/Technology industry preferred
– MS Excel, Word, Forecast Management tools
– Good understanding of Planning and Supply Chain Management
– Advanced English in Spoken and Written form (B2+)
What we offer:
– Remote work possible
– 25 days of vacation
– 4 additional sick days
– Home office contribution
– FlexiPass benefit points
– Meal Vouchers
– Language courses and online training
– Team building and company events
– Signing bonus if you join us by September 1st!
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.