This experienced Software Design Engineer will help with design and implementation of medical grade video management system. In this role, he/she will develop both low level libraries controlling our own custom hardware and high-level services that will manage them. The Sr. SW Design Engineer will be part of a small team that has considerable experience working on medical systems and this position will need to collaborate with other team members to deliver maintainable code.
1. Develop C/C++/Go applications and libraries running on Yocto Linux.
2. Collaborate on the design of modular, service oriented system.
3. Design and implement medical grade video management system:
a. Web service layer for accessing lower level functionality.
b. Control libraries for our custom hardware.
c. Real-time video encoding subsystem.
4. Develop reusable code and libraries for future use.
5. Ensure all code is maintainable, scalable and testable.Requirements:
1. BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Equivalent.
2. 3+ years of experience with software development.
3. Knowledge of C and C++ languages.
4. Understanding of Unix/Linux system programming.
5. Knowledge of Go language is an advantage.
6. Experience with embedded Linux (e.g. Yocto) is an advantage.
7. Knowledge of multimedia programming is an advantage.
8. Experience with service oriented architecture is an advantage.Benefits:
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=it-telekomunikace
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.