You would join a team (with an Agile approach) where you can choose to work on unique projects in a variety of areas of FinTech, Banking security software development. Examples of your projects could include: building cloud based applications, solutions for data compression or de-duplication, or real life applications of blockchain technology, high performance parallel code or highly distributed risk analysis systems. You enjoy using English in your work and you welcome developing it further at work and training.
You have a university degree or equivalent professional qualification, strong theoretical math knowledge and 5+ years of experience programming in C#/.NET, successfully building complex distributed systems and cloud-based applications.
You have a strong understanding of core and advanced areas of Computer Science, specifically data structures, computational complexity, algorithms, OOP concepts, etc..
- Very strong salary + pension contribution
- Enriched employee benefits – 25 days holidays, sick days meal vouchers, etc.,
- Opportunity to develop your skill set and career in an global software development company based in Prague – connected to all of Europe
- Immediate opportunity to work with top software professionals across Europe and globally
- Internal mobility, international training opportunities, hard and soft skills training