Are you looking for further step in your technological growth? This job will be a good choice if you are a Senior Linux specialist or System Administrator with hands-on experience in Hadoop. The role is open in Big Data team and involves Hadoop clusters installations, monitoring health status and continuous updates as well as other activities supporting Big Data platform.
This challenging opportunity is open in a prosperous company with a very successful operation on the Czech and international markets. The company promotes the flat structure and informal ambiance. A new colleague to support the growing business is welcome!
- Strong focus on automation
- Take care of clusters in several countries (approximately 15 environments in total)
- Daily use of Ansible and Bash
- To be in charge of updates, patches, integration, solving security issues, setting up new configuration, etc.
- One of the main used tools is Cloudera Manager
- Confidence in GNU/Linux administration
- Ansible and Bash for automation
- Knowledge of Cloudera Hadoop (architecture, administration and support) or big motivation to learn it
- Experience with Big Data technologies (Spark, HBase, Hive) will be a great advantage
- Cloud hosting services (Azure, AWS)
- RDBMS (MariaDB, Oracle)
- CI/CD tools (Teamcity, Jenkins, etc)
- Troubleshooting for Spark/Yarn
- 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days, 1 Home Office weekly
- 20% annual bonus, retirement insurance supplement, meal supplement, discounts on bank products, higher rates on saving account, subsidized Multisport card, special vouchers for anniversaries
- Technical and soft skills training, possible internal growth, corporate events and team buildings, relax / active / play rooms.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.