This position ensures continuous availability of IT services by effectively identifying system requirements as well as installing upgrades and monitoring system performance for complex systems.
- Install and configure servers
- Install and configure application software
- Creating and maintaining user accounts
- Back-up and restore files
- Performance monitoring and system tuning
- Configure a secure system
YOUR SKILL SET
The successful candidate should have MCSE/TCP/IP certification and an excellent knowledge of LINUX and monitoring. It is desired to have 8 – 10 years of experience in the related field and at least 5 years as a Service System Engineer. Fluency in English is a must! German would be a great advantage.
- Launch of a new project
- 5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days, pension contribution
- 10% yearly bonus
- Internal training, Educational courses
- Meal vouchers, fully paid public transport ticket
- Mobile phone, notebook, occasional work from home