- Collaborate with development teams and other framework developers on a common approach of Continuous Integration and Delivery model; establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders, development teams, as well as other QA teams, spread in multiple locations.
- To gather requirements, collect and provide feedback and estimate on deliveries.
- Accountable for the stability of the platform in general and the design of new features with a long-term view.
- Reports directly to the Global Automation Lead.
- You’ll work with teams across the business to define and implement high-profile framework/harness functions required by the automation engineer to sign-off application releases
- 5+ years experience using Java Server Side (J2SE 6/7/8) involved in the full development cycle in an agile environment.
- 10+ years Solid understanding of QA methodology, processes and procedures with experience of leading a distributed team.
- 2+ years Web development (Vaddin, Web Services, REST API)
- Experience working on a Unix/Linux shell
- Experience with build stack based on Maven, Continuous Delivery, Code Quality, AWS.
- Experience with Java Fluent Interface or building Java DSL, Dagger2, code generation.
- Experience using Unit test frameworks such as JUnit or TestNg.
- Experience working in a large, globally distributed development team and within agile environment
- Investment banking knowledge especially Cash Equities
- Attractive job with location in Prague
- Interesting salary and benefits
- Job in well-known banking company
- You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks and develop your skills in many areas
- Friendly team and very nice and new offices
- Professional development within the company