The global leader in the logistics industry is looking for Senior Test Manager with experience in java based software testing and leading tester engineers. You will be a part of an international Agile development team delivering software for a platform hosting their main website.
- Coordinate and manage planning of all test levels within a development or integration project
- Take responsibility for integrity of testing and acceptance activities and coordinate the execution of these activities
- Provide authoritative advice and guidance on any aspect of test planning and execution according to ITS Process and best practices
- Define and communicate the test strategy for the project to project stakeholders
- Experience with software testing (system, integration, regression, performance)
- Passion to automate
- Good knowledge of technologies used for testing (Cucumber, Selenium and jMeter or HP performance center)
- Experience with CI/CD tools: GIT, Jenkins
- Basic knowledge of webservers (ideally Apache), Unix/Linux
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural multi-functional environment
- Permanent contract in a great team of IT professionals
- Extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
- Company car/car allowance
- 6 Self-sickness days/year
- Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
- Cafeteria employee benefits program
- On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
- Pension plan contributions
And many other company benefits that you enjoy
About Experis Praha
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.