Are you experienced in transfer pricing?
Do you want to work for an international company who is a leader in polymer material solutions?
Would you be open to a relocation to Slovakia?
Then we have a great job opportunity for you!
As the Senior Transfer Price Specialist you would be responsible for:
– Support the operational transfer pricing (TP) for the pricing of goods
– Preparation of OECD compliant local file TP documentations for the group on a global level
– Determination, monitoring and maintenance of transfer prices for inter-company transactions with goods
– Support and preparation of local TP documentations for all legal entities as legally required
– Support in tax and Transfer Pricing audits
– Support in business reorganization projects, e.g. customer transfers and advise on the invoice model setup
– Act as valued business partner within the group’s organization for TP operations related topics and questions
– Supporting tax efficient setting of TP’s and defending of the groups tax position in TP audits
– Educational background in economics/finance/accounting/tax
– At least 5 years of relevant transfer price experience in an international environment – either with Big 4 accounting firm in transfer pricing or comparable work experience in industry
– Strong business insights and business partnering competencies
– Advanced Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
– Work independently with good time management and task organizing skills
– Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
– Fluent English
– Experience with TP.WEB (EY) or TP Management Tool (Optravis) is an advantage
– Individual performance award
– Yearly bonus
– Referral bonus for referring a suitable candidate
– Personal days off
– Paid sickness
– Meal tickets fully covered by employer
– Home office
– Beverages (coffee and tea in our Coffeestro corner)
– Adjustable desks, 2 screens
– Cafeteria system/Multisport/Pension Fund/Public Transport Contribution
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.