We are looking for a Senior VAT Specialist to join an international company, which provides healthcare and pharmaceutical products and services. You will be responsible for timely and accurate preparation and submission of VAT returns and declarations, preparation of the VAT journals, as well as performing Balance Sheet account reconciliations.
Do you want to be a part of one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world? Do you want to develop your career and professional skills? This is your chance!
Your daily responsibilities:
– Timely and accurate preparation and submission of VAT returns, European Sales Lists, and Intrastat Declarations.
– Preparation of VAT reconciliations, assist with VAT reports, VAT return submission, and analysis
– Management of month/quarter/year-end financial close process
– Accurate and timely month-end reporting
– Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Tax or Finance
– VAT technical and compliance knowledge and experience
– Fluent in English (B2 or higher), will be used daily
– Advanced level in Excel
Why should you apply?
– Unterminated contract and competitive salary
– Modern offices are located in Prague 5 + opportunity to work from home
– Attractive benefits package: 5 weeks of vacation, sick days, meal vouchers, Multisport card, contributions for transportation, language courses, refreshments in the workplace, and others
– Flexible working hours – start and finish your work earlier
– Teambuilding and company events – to get to know your colleagues better
– Supportive and friendly multicultural team
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.