At the role of Senior/Mid/Junior Web Developer, you will develop extensive industrial applications focused on Industry 4.0 principles of the MOM/MES product family system.
In cooperation with the Architect and UX Designer, you will predominantly work on the frontend presentation layer of the business logics that is part of the three-layer architecture SOA.
What the client needs from you:
- Secondary school education with proven practical experience in the area of web development or University education with relevant practice.
- English – you will only need to read and comprehend the technical documentation.
- The company language in the team you will work in is Czech so do not hesitate to apply if you do not speak English.
- Knowledge of the principles REST and SPA framework (e.g. Angular2)
- Previous experience in a similar position is highly desired
- Good overview of the security principles primarily for the SPA concept
- Basic knowledge of C# a .NeT Framework is a big plus
What the client offers you:
- Opportunity for a senior candidate to mentor junior and mid-exp. co-workers
- No routine and repetitive tasks
- Work on unique, breakthrough and upcoming projects
- Prospective career with a respected multinational corporation
- Fair and market-conform compensation
- Further educational and professional development opportunities (external, internal, language courses, conferences, seminars, fairs, etc.)
- Strong package of employee benefits (fitness, pension insurance contribution, discounts, cheap calling, company doctors, teambuilding activities, lots of vacation and other)
- Job location in Pardubice
If the above fires you up and you feel you need to be challenged on a daily basis by working on projects that are aimed to improve the status quo in the industry-technology sector, do not delay and send your Resume along with a short Cover letter right now.
All relevant candidates will get an interview instantly!
Be the creator of your own bright future and the next stages of Industry 4.0!