The primary responsibility of the SEO Analyst is to analyze and provide technical knowledge and marketing expertise in the areas of search engine optimization. The analyst will also enable site optimization by conducting systematic site quality reviews, and will perform analysis and research to improve the findability of social media in search engines. The main clients are digital marketers in various business units.
The successful candidate will have strong analytical capabilities with knowledge of online marketing. The analyst will produce regular reporting, analysis and recommendations to drive improvements in the digital marketing efforts of the stakeholder.
1. Search Engine Optimization
o Execute search keyword discovery and expansion.
o Perform SEO page audits.
o Perform external back link analysis and provide recommendations.
o Perform internal link optimization.
o Perform SEO technical analysis and evaluation.
o Monitor, track, and report on SEO metrics, including trend analysis, and keyword performance
2. Site optimization
o Perform site quality checks, including navigation, content currency and broken link analysis
o Perform usability analysis
o Interact with stakeholders to optimize copy, landing pages and social media presences.
3. Social media optimization
o Optimize social media presences for findability in search
4. Competitive assessment
o Research and analyze competitor sites, as well as SEO and social media strategy, looking for improvement opportunities.
5. Stay up to date on the latest industry developments and communicate to stakeholders.
• At least Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related subjects.
• 3+ years online marketing experience.
• Self motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize daily work efficiently.
• Exceptional communication skills. Show superior judgment and professionalism when interacting with stakeholders and team members.
• Demonstrate a proactive work ethic when managing numerous competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes.
• Able to analyze metrics data and convey recommendations appropriately to stakeholders.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• General knowledge of web development.
#100 % sick leave compensation
#up to 3 bonus holiday days per year
#possibility to have 3 self recovery days per year
#work in strong international company
#possibility to choose an e-learning course from 3000
#possibility of professional and personal growth
#start up trainings
#wide social program
#luncheon vouchers 3,50 EUR (employee’s contribution 0,98 EUR)