● Be responsible for developing, executing and continuously optimising the SEO strategy across all countries and brands.
● Plan and implement the search engine optimization tactics for each country.
● Build action plans with recommended changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
● Optimize content and other SEO ranking factors for all Fortuna websites and landing pages to achieve the highest positions on SERPs.
● Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
● Develop and implement link building strategy.
● Work with various tools for daily management of the SEO activities, such as: Majestic SEO, Moz, Ahref.
● Be responsible for preparing the monthly SEO reports.
● Provable successful experience as a SEO Specialist or at a similar position (at least 3 years)
● Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms, familiarity with various SEO tools
● Knowledge of Google Search Console
● Ability to keep up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
● In-depth experience in website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
● Fluent English is a must, any of the languages spoken in Fortuna Group
countries (Czech, Slovak, Polish, Romanian or Croatian) is an advantage
● Goal orientation and strong analytical and data-driven thinking
● Excellent communication skills
● Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage your time and tasks effectively
● Passionate personality with innovative thinking
● Potential career growth and development
● Informal international team, regular communication in English
● Possibility to have a real impact within your field of action
● Background of a successful company that is expanding internationally
● Large space for self-fulfillment
● Perspective and diverse work in an attractive and constantly evolving field
● Relax room at work (you can enjoy table football, darts and billiards with your colleagues)
● Comfortable offices in the centre of Prague (nearby Florenc and Masarykovo nádraží), in an impressive and very well equipped building – Florentinum
● Package of company benefits including 5 weeks of vacation, subsidized MultiSport card, professional trainings, various company events, meal vouchers, a cup of good coffee whenever you want, company breakfasts etc.