Are you an university student looking for a great job opportunity to start your career?
Do you like communication with people and are you able to work with MS Office tools on advance level?
If you have advanced English and you able to work at least 20 hours/week, we are looking for your CV!
– check incident tickets and their target resolution time
– communicate with ticket solvers
– watch incident closed with workaround and its link to Problem tickets
– check agreed closure date of Problem tickets etc.
– participate in Risks and Permanent Access Requests reviews
– attend project calls
Longterm cooperation for 20 hours/week.
Location: Prague 4 (near Chodov metro station)
* University student
* fluent English (both verbal and written)
* advanced knowledge of MS Office
* presentation and organization skills
* good communication skills (communication with managers)
* self-driven (able to organize own schedule, priorities, tasks, goals)
* team player
– meal allowance
– flexible working hours
– modern offices
– experience in international company
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.