Our rapidly expanding client based in Athens (Greece) is looking to recruit new colleagues to join their Customer Service team of professionals with Norwegian.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with a drive to build their career working in fast-paced environments and dedicating to the personable service you give to each customer.
No experience is required, passionate and conscientious people are wanted.
Your tasks will include:
– Daily communication with customers (via e-mail or phone)
– Providing customers with information
– Customers‘ problem-solving
– Innovative solutions
– Issue processing
– Handling administrative agenda
– Participation in an interesting project
– Cooperating within the team
Apply now and start your exciting journey building your career in an international environment and do not worry about the process – the employer would support your relocation and help you with all the necessities to enjoy living and working in this beautiful city.
– Very good command of English and Norwegian (B2+, both written and oral)
– Great communication skills
– Pro-activity and meticulousness
– Teamwork attitude and ability to work independently
– relocation package (accommodation for first two weeks + flight tickets)
– assistance finding accommodation paid by the employer
– free Greek lessons
– full public health insurance and private packages for checkups & dental care
– In house doctor & nurse
– corporate Social Responsibility events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.