Join our dynamic international company, specializing in IT and engineering solutions across EMEA, including Switzerland, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, UK, and USA. We’re on a mission to deliver top-notch services and innovation to industry clients. If you’re eager and adaptable, consider joining our Prague team to shape our IT and company values. Be part of our journey!
- Delivering technical support and resolving issues related to computer hardware, software, mobile devices, and other technical products.
- Recording end user problems within the ITSM tool.
- Following predefined procedures and maintaining knowledge resources.
- Overseeing and monitoring the progress of ticket resolution to manage backlog effectively.
- Actively engaging in ongoing service enhancement, which includes creating knowledge scripts and updating training materials.
- Collaborating closely with on-site IT technicians for swift and efficient technical issue resolution.
- Proficiency in German and English for daily communication; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Advanced expertise in MS Office applications.
- Strong analytical abilities, particularly in troubleshooting.
- Effective communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail and adept at multitasking.
- Team player.
- Diverse array of activities, tasks, and projects
- Long-term projects for high stability
- Flexible work arrangements
- Minimum of 5 weeks’ vacation
- Sodexo vouchers
- Special occasion vouchers (Birthday, wedding, and new-born surprises)
- Participation in wellness programs, including a MultiSport card
- “Fishing for Friends” referral program
- Refreshments provided in the office
- Opportunities for continuous professional development and career growth
- Friendly and globally-oriented work environment
- Company-sponsored events
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.