For one of the leading companies in nuclear medicine, I am looking for a candidate with experience at the IT helpdesk solving L1 and L2 issues for professional and effective support to end-users via telephone, email, or remote access. The person should be able to work on complex cases independently, as he/she will often be the only agent available to help end-users.
Do you speak English and also French? Are you tech-savvy and enjoy technical support? There is an opportunity to grow for you in a friendly international environment!
- Providing Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical support, installation, and configuration services through inbound phone and ServiceNow tickets on various technologies which include desktop systems, software, workstations, telecommunication, and network connectivity. May receive escalations from other Service Desk analysts in areas of personal expertise.
- Independently identifying, troubleshooting, documenting, and resolving issues, collaborating, and escalating complex problems according to escalation procedures, including appropriately identifying the level of urgency.
- Participating in request fulfillment in areas including software installation, building and installing new / replacement workstations, setup of user accounts and profiles, and performing password resets.
- Representing the Service Desk with technical teams and on projects, providing support requirements, creating support plans, and ensuring knowledge transfer to peers in the global Service Desk.
- Alerting management and technology owners to recurring problems and patterns of problems.
- Maintaining accurate and timely updates to tickets; use and contribute knowledge to an internal knowledge base, documenting procedures for installation and troubleshooting.
- Fluency in English and French
- 2-3 years of relevant technical support experience
- Proven knowledge and experience of Active Directory: Account management (create/disable account, password reset, add/remove the computer from the domain, security groups)
- Proven Knowledge of Microsoft Office both client and hosted (Office 365), including installation and configuration of systems
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft operating systems such as Windows 10
- Understanding of corporate IT infrastructure such as network devices, servers, printers, and workstations and how they interact with each other
- Proven experience installing software/applications
- Familiarity with SCCM and VPN
- Proven track record of working knowledge of imaging, installing, configuring, and troubleshooting computers in a managed Windows network environment
- Proven track record in deskside support including computer hardware and software as well as general office equipment including copiers, faxes, scanners, tablets, smartphones, etc.
- 25 days of vacation + 5 sick days per year
- Annual bonus
- Flexible start and end of working hours
- Home office possibility
- Meal card
- Multisport card
- Contributions to pension
- Employee referral bonus program
- Contributions to ACCA/CIMA/ICU qualification
- Financial support for upskilling qualification
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Company events and activities (social events, volunteering, teambuilding)
- Coffee, a variety of tea, fruit, and vegetables daily at the workplace
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.