Are you fluent in Swedish?
Are you good with computers?
Our client, a global giant in shipping and logistics is offering you a chance to join their team. We have a great entry-level job for you in an international environment with exciting career opportunities.
Some experience in customer service or administration is welcome, but not a requirement.
What will you do?
– Logistics service desk support
– Internal support for colleagues across Europe
– Communicate in English and Swedish every day
– Manage a ticketing system,
– Solve inquiries regarding orders
– Learn about the industry by working in a constantly changing and growing IT environment
If this is a job for you, apply now!
You should have:
– English and Swedish spoken and written (B2)
– Basic IT skills is a good advantage
– Helpful, team player
– Customer Support experience is a plus
– Problem solving skills and analytical thinking
– 25 days of paid vacation
– 6 sick days
– Home office possibilities
– Cafeteria benefit program
– Meal Vouchers
– Multisport card
– Sports club for employees
– Referral bonus
– Mobile and Laptop
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.