As Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for:
– Receives service requests via telephone, e-mail, fax, internet or through monitoring
– External / internal communications with other teams
– Monitor progress against customer SLAs using GSOA systems
– Highlight errors/discrepancies in the customer data (CRM + Documentation)
– Participate in the delivery of other managed services
Your experience and knowledge:
– 1,5+ years of professional experience in customer service field
– Working experience in an European Call Center /Shared-Service Center is appreciated
– Basic knowledge in business administration and/or network-skills
– Basic technical and analytical thinking
– Advanced in Dutch and English language
We can offer:
– Great salary conditions + 10% yearly bonuses
– Opportunities for personal and professional development
– Meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holiday, mobile phone, notebook
– 3 sickdays, contribution for public transport ticket + pension insurance
– Language courses, providing certificates and much more…
Send me your CV in English, please, and I’ll connect to you to discuss the details.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
*Only EU citizens and citizens with a free access to the Czech labour market can be employed in this role. Thank you for understanding.