There are lots of interresting perks you may look forward to – we offer great career opportunity in multicultural environment where you will become a core-member of IT support team in one of the largest IT service delivery company in Europe delivering top-class services to the most valued customers in automotive industry – in Germany and Czech republic. Full-remote work from anywhere in Czech republic, education in main support-centres in Germany and high-standard conditions are waiting for you.
As a Service Desk L1 agent, you will be:
- Responsible for End-user IT Support for the largest companies in the automotive industry located in Germany and the Czech republic
- Dealing with technical or administrative troubleshooting – accounts, licenses, applications, PC/laptops, accessories, network, etc.
- Proactively and reactively communicating via phone calls, emails, chats, and tickets with client end-users
- Processing 1st and 2nd Level tickets
- Participating in various infrastructure projects, providing tips and first-hand experience for improvements
- Ensuring the agreed service requirements and goals are met in desired quality and time
- Implementation and optimizing existing service processes – proactiveness is very welcome
- Supporting escalation management team
- Be able to communicate in German, both written and verbal
- Experience with handling incoming tasks, guiding the client toward successful problem resolving
- Hands-on experience with Windows PC/laptop and mobile devices support (iOS, Android) and peripherals
- Software support skills in MS Office 2016 and/or Office 365
- Long-term & stable cooperation
- Full-remote – for first 6 to 12 months, followed by flexible HO (about 80%)
- Transfer to core after 6 months
- Strong support in career growth towards L2, team lead, manager etc.
- Working with latest tools and applications
- Education and upskilling
- Brand new office-hubs planned in Brno/Prague
- Laptops and mobile phones also for personal usage
- 25 days of vacation
- 3 sickdays
- Meal vouchers (100,- czk)
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.