Why is it great to join us? We give career opportunities to people with and without solid experience who are willing to absorb and implement technological innovations on daily basis.
Explore the future with us now!
Service Desk Specialist with German
We provide career opportunities and stable employment in a multinational environment where YOU can get a chance to use various languages, be a part of prominent and world-famous brands, acquire and upgrade IT skills working from the all-new office building or home office.
As Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Be assigned for one future-oriented, long-lasting, and eminent client – an automobile manufacturer, an energy provider, a cosmetics company, a cell phone producer, an IT corporation, etc.
- Be responsible for a remote technical/administrative troubleshooting of the accounts, systems, applications, laptops, PCs, related equipment, networks of the employees of the client in one particular country;
- Be a coordinator and active participant in the communication via phone, emails, chats, ticketing tool (ServiceNow) with the client, professional technicians (L2 support);
- Be a ‘right hand’ of the team leaders, assist with reporting;
- Speak and write in English and German (B2 level)
- Skilled to handle incoming inquiries successfully and give useful guidance to the client;
- Have been a part of the Customer Support field;
- Perceive multitasking and problem solving as a piece of cake;
- Welcome experience with Windows, VPN, Office 365, Citrix, ticketing tools, etc.;
- Know how to give a helping hand to a newcomer or your junior team member;
- Want to be a team player rather than a lonely wolf;
- Can be punctual and relied on.
- Long-term and stable cooperation;
- Performance bonus;
- Financial appraisal for referring your friends and acquaintances;
- Monetary compensation of the night shifts and compensation days for working at the Czech state holidays;
- Meal vouchers (a contactless plastic card);
- Multisport card with a financial contribution
- Organized training sessions during the first weeks and further upskilling courses (online, with our experts);
- 25 days of a paid leave;
- Expat Assistance Services for new joiners;
- Teambuilding activities.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.