We are currently looking for a Service Excellence Expert in Prague to join our team on our client’s side. A great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and the international environment.
- Reporting and monitoring KPIs also risk identification and be an active member of the Commercial IT Service Excellence Team
- Drive developments and changes to KPIs including specifying system changes for third party suppliers
- Create an innovative analysis of datasets using existing and new tools and technologies
- Engage with the Leadership Team to provide insights on performance within their teams
- Identify and support the development of process and service improvements
- Analyze business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated
- Background in Service Delivery, Consultancy, Project Management, or similar areas is desired
- Experience of specifying dashboards is key
- Experience with ClickSense is an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Meal vouchers (100,- CZK)
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 x 2 Sick days yearly
- Fishing for friends program
- Vouchers (B-day voucher, wedding and new born surprise)
- Multisport Card (325,- CZK/card/month)
- Refreshments in office
- Individual professional growth
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.