We´re currently seeking a technology enthusiast who is keen on professional communication with customers to fulfill their needs and comply with their requests.
The core of this job is to manage and revise the Warranty and Exchange and Returns (RMA) Service operations of the company. By providing this, you will assure cost-effectiveness and process efficiency as well as providing a high level of customer service.
What is more, you will get an opportunity to work for a modern technological-focused international company located in the center of Prague.
As a Service Operations Coordinator you will be:
– Delivering a high level of customer service and sustain relationships with customers
– Observing customer satisfaction, ensuring warranty policies are met within product exchanges/returns
– Supporting first-rate working collaboration between customers, service centers, and support providers
– Attending meetings with Corporate Customer Services, Service Centers and Support teams)
– Creating RMA´s by coordinating returns and inventory
– Taking part in implementing process improvement methods
– Intently monitoring Service Center issues and coming up with efficient solutions
– Regulating between RMA related queries, Account Management problems, Technical Support and Finance
– Generating reports and statistics
– At least 1 year of experience in the high-tech industry – customer service/reverse logistics is preferred
– A high-school diploma (a college degree is desirable)
– Fluent knowledge of English (C1)
– Knowledge of CRM systems (Oracle/SAP) and good use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PPT, Word)
– Experience from working in an international company is a plus
– Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
– Well-organized, decision-oriented person with excellent communication skills
– Possible bonuses twice per year (according to results)
– Contribution to sport activities
– Induction training and other various training
– International company background
– Modern office in the very center of Prague
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.