A well-established, gradually growing international company that is currently looking for a ServiceNow Internal System Senior Specialist
As a ServiceNow Internal System Senior Specialist
your responsibilities will be:
– Advising other departments on ServiceNow IT operations management best practices assisting with CMDB (configuration management database) processes and best practices validating discovery results and troubleshooting if necessary
– To keep track of the discovery’s completion
– Address technological difficulties and barriers in the discovery process by collaborating with internal technical teams.
– Investigating and troubleshooting the technological difficulties
– Management of incidents and accountability for special instances
– Fluent English (written and spoken B2+)
– Pro-active approach
– Extensive practical experience with optimizing discovery, modifying patterns, and creating patterns as required.
– 6+ years of equivalent work experience in corporate areas.
– Expertise in using ServiceNow Discovery to navigate across servers, databases, networks, and operating systems.
– Proven infrastructural and problem-solving skills
– Strong communication and negotiation skills.
– Very well-organized with exceptional time-management skills
– 5 weeks of holidays
– Sick days
– Professional development
– Meal vouchers
– Multisport card
– Refreshment in the office
– Work on interesting projects
– Referral bonuses
– Active use of foreign languages
– Competitive salary and many other interesting benefits
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.