Ideal Shared Service Manager must be able to manage up to 8 direct reports with overall managerial responsibility for a department with 130+ members, provide excellent leadership and direction to the department personnel (ensure staff members are well trained and have the skills needed), drive best practice, streamline and drive recipient side of incoming migrations into Shared Service stream, drive the overall accounting treatment for Shared Service as well as mentor all other CSS finance functions.
Of course that Manager will lead Shared Service functions under CSS Europe, build succession planning and functional knowledge preservation within CSS and participate in acquisitions, projects, system development and company integrations, evaluate and implement actions required to support audit, SOX and compliance regulations. It is necessary to be focused on client satisfaction.
- deep practical experience of finance processes and detailed accounting and book-keeping knowledge (must)
- very good knowledge of English
- experience in Shared Service Centre is a big plus for you
- strong and pro-active analytical skills
- experience with leading a team of 20 members and more
- ability to lead, motivate and coach big size team
- possibility of career growth within global structure
- dynamic and friendly environment
- attractive salary with benefits and social fund
- the opportunity to work in a multicultural company