Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Work on various international projects and SharePoint services (internally or by our end-customers) regarding further specification and level of seniority.
- Collaborate with the lead and other team members on current and future SharePoint and strategies
- Monitor SharePoint trends (e.g. site usage and growth, disk space usage and growth). Participates in special projects as required.
- Establish and promote best practices on matters relating to SharePoint content management
- Independently research and obtain information for complex reports and special assignments.
- Technology .NET, IIS, T-SQL
- Knowledge of Business analysis and SharePoint Migrations
- Workflows – Nintex, K2, TypeScript, Knockout
- CSOM, SharePoint admin, WCF
- Entity Framework as well as PowerShell
- Fluency in English as well as German language
- Criminal record is required as part of the background check prior to joining
- Variety of task and activities, involvement in team and customer projects
- Unique opportunity to influence and enhance customer experience
- Further development and learningFriendly working environment of a middle-sized dynamic and agile organizationActive using of foreign languages
- Competitive salary and various benefits