- Business tasks from different channels, more often using Jira;
- Analytical skills ability to decide does/does not make sense;
- Cooperate with other teams, discussing with the business, this includes also some estimation of time and capacity that needs to be assigned to the task (together with developers and testers), waiting either for prioritization or assigning the tasks to the developers;
- Detailed analysis, cooperation, and communication with other teams;
- Keeping documentation up-to-date, different diagrams in Enterprise Architect;
- Opportunity to participate in tutorials and demos for the users answer questions from developers from this and other affected teams.
- Experience with UML and Enterprise Architect, daily use of our analysts;
- Well known with technical documentation;
- Solid English, attention to focus on details and excellent communication skills;
- More than welcome technical background, in the company we have a various system using for communication with each other.
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Flexible working hours.
- Cell phone.
- Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course, you will be part of an IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.