For our project in area of project planning and financial analysis we’re looking for skilled SW developers with knowledge of contemporary technologies.
Some VBA experience is beneficial since part of the project is transition from existing legacy solutions to new platforms.
We’re looking also for C# developers for other projects in various industry areas, so feel free to apply.
– proper high school / university education
– higher level of English (minimum is B1)
– .NET 4+, C#
– MS SQL – TSQL knowledge, DDL/DML
Nice to have:
– power BI tools, Analytic services or other business intelligence tool
– experience in porting of Excel tools to native platform (.NET)
– VBA/Excel plugins/macros
– professional growth opportunities
– background of a strong international company
– hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
– challenging work on projects abroad
– active use of English
– 5-week holiday
– pension insurance subsidy
– flexible working hours
– meal vouchers (subsidized by employer)
– mobile phone for private use as well
– home office possible
– bonus in addition to the basic salary
– temporary accommodation provided by employer (for the starting period)
Are you interested in this job offer? Send us your CV.