Now, you have got a fantastic offer to join a really great team here in Prague working on something pretty cool, to be honest.
Our Mobile Application Teams are looking for an experienced Software Developer focused on .NET to join them.
The Software Developer is an important and valued additional member of the team focused on our projects. You will learn and develop yourself quickly from a team focused on the projects but also from an expert team dedicated to making the ‘team members’ welcome and help them to learn quickly and settle in, technically and personally. Also with the team, they have some pretty fun times as well….. along with an opportunity to travel to Asia!
- You are an experienced .NET Developer willing to participate on modern large scale financial application
- .Net Core is a way to go for you
- Microservice architecture, continuous delivery, and the end to end responsibility sounds great to you in cross-functional teams
- Infrastructure as a code resonates with you
- You know what K8s stands for.
- You are fond of learning and trying new things
- You have a strong emphasis on clean and scalable code
- You are able to write unit tests for your own good feeling
- Communication and collaboration within the team is your nature
- You use Git, Jiraor other task tracking system on a daily basis
- Agile is a state of your mind you want to keep and develop
- If you are a smart, experienced, creative, and naturally inquisitive .NET Developer, who has a strong passion for developing and learning new technology with a strong emphasis on pure development in a fun environment.
- You are customer-oriented, e.g. you can see problems from the point of view of our customers and Business Owners.
- You are able to communicate intensively and voice/discuss with other team members.
- English – written and spoken on the intermediate level a minimum
- Easily negotiable Flexi Office
- Motivating yearly bonuses
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- 5 days Personal time off
- Meal allowances
- Contribution to the pension scheme
- Possible foreign business trips
- Up to two 24″ monitors, ergonomic keyboard
- Smartphone – iPhone or Samsung
- Complimentary tea, subsidized coffee, free fruit on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Relax room & games room
- Technical training and certificates of your choice
- Attendance at local & foreign conferences
- Soft-skills and managerial trainings
- Possible internal growth
- Referral program bonuses
- Loyalty bonus
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.