Software Engineer to develop software and firmware for embedded microcontroller systems interfacing with FPGAs, video encoders/decoders and sensors. Must have industry experience in C/C++ programming and developing software and firmware in accordance with specifications and product architectures.
1. Design, develop and test software, firmware and applications/utilities/installers for new and sustaining products as well as for internal use
2. Interact with FPGA designers in the design and development of firmware
3. Board bring-up support from tool development to debugging and verification in lab environment
4. Write engineering documentation (specifications, test-procedures, product release notes, etc.)
5. Maintain source code and release files
6. Support field application engineering organization in troubleshooting and reproducing customer issues
7. Continually contribute to the efficiency of the engineering organization through suggestions and implementation of work approaches and methods to drive process improvementRequirements:
1. BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
2. 2-3 years of full time experience as a C/C++ software developer
3. Proficiency in C/C++ and SCM tools
4. Linux development (applications, drivers and kernel modifications)
5. Windows application development (applications/utilities/installers)
6. I2C, RS-232, TCP/IP, HTTP, USB, WiFi, BT, RF
7. Bring-up experience in lab environment
8. Understanding of digital electronics – ability to read schematics
9. Engineering level documentation experience
10. Ideal candidate will have experience with LCD Display development
11. Experience with video processing, video compression, image processing is highly desired
12. Experience with sensors is highly desiredBenefits:
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=it-telekomunikace
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.