We are looking for a software engineer/C#developer with relevant technical education and advanced English.
• Manage infrastructure for end-to-end process in software transfer and installation.
• Develop and manage OS and WEB based software for end-to-end monitoring and ticket logging.
• Develop tools and processes to increase productivity.
• Gather data and measure metrics to optimize results and implement improvements.
• Look for new opportunities to automate various maintenance and deployment tasks.
• Work to complete assigned tasks and projects.
• Provide support for issues related to Image transfer and Load process.
• Provide solution within defined SLA and assist in issue resolution or escalation.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences or related IT fields.
• 2+ years’ experience in IT industry, working with Network, database (MS SQL 2012/2017) and OS (Windows 2012/2016) technologies.
• Software development experience in Windows and MS SQL environment.
• Knowledge and working experience with PowerShell, C#, .Net, TSQL.
• Prior experience in a technical support center environment with knowledge of basic principles of IT standards and ITIL incident and problem management.
• Prior experience in system/network infrastructure design and maintenance is highly desired.
Start date as soon as possible, 1 year contract with further perspective, agency position.
Please do not reply if you do not have a valid work permit for CZ. Thank you.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.