Do you want to take part in transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise? Are you a great thinker with unconventional ideas? Do you want to experience the freedom to create your own job with your own vision?
Join our digital technology center team at the leading german bank! As a Software Engineer for Databases and Datawarehouses you will be developing the application and data landscape of counterparty risk. And you will support the team to move the products into the cloud.
→ Our team and systems ←
All our systems are 100% in-house development mainly in Java & SQL DBs on LINUX and some running in Cloud – MS Azure or Google Cloud. We work in an agile development environment (BizDevOps). The project team works lean/agile with Kanban in short innovation cycles.
→ Our techstack ←
Elastic Search/Kibana, Java/Hibernate, Python/R/Scripting, Flyway, Kafka, NoSQL DBs, Apache NIFI, Built-pipelines/Jenkins/ Ansible, Linux.
- implementation of systems interfaces – APIs to the DWHs
- create technical architecture and develop concepts, implement solution and test the applications
- implement the concepts and automated tests
- agree on the requirements and solution alternatives with the product owner
- data batch processing to online streaming
- ensure high quality of the supplied software via doing code, architecture, and design reviews
- professional IT experience in database development
- good understanding of database design, SQL, Unix Scripting, ETL, data warehouses, OOAD
- knowledge of design patterns, new architectures, cloud computing and architectures, best programming practices, enterprise patterns, Google Cloud or MS Azure computing/storage/DBs, and testing
NICE TO HAVE
- basic German understanding
- basic knowledge of investment banking products (options, swaps, etc.) and risk processes (credit and/or market risk) or financial engineering/CFA
- experience with further technologies from out techstack
- friendly, inclusive, and open-minded company culture
- up to 30 days of vacation
- paid sick leaves
- competitive salary
- annual bonus system
- further professional training and personal growth program
- home office
- flexible working hours
- modern office with an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- sponsored public transport
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.